SINGLE REVIEW - KAYLEE BELL - SMALL TOWN FRIDAY NIGHTS

Today (Friday 7th October) will see New Zealand born singer-songwriter, Kaylee Bell release her brand new single, Small Town Friday Nights.

Photo Taken by Me at C2C 2019

Small Town Friday Nights starts with the signature Kaylee Bell sound that I adore hearing and the reason that my love for Kaylee's music grew.
The first verse is full of those moments that you would only get living in a small town which I caught myself relating with. The honesty within the songwriting is something that gripped me right from the very start till the very end.
The chorus is full of a pop country style that I enjoy within songs full of meaning like this one. The fact that many of the lyrics are relatable makes it even more special especially heading into the second verse.
The more I hear the chorus the more I love and appreciate the lyrics. The guitar breakdown is beautiful and allows for the listeners to hear about incredible Kaylee is as a guitar player.

Small Town, Friday Nights is one song, I bet is fantastic to play live and I can't wait to hear it the next time Kaylee is over here in the UK.

You can follow Kaylee on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY