SINGLE REVIEW - POPPY FARDELL - DRIVE

Tomorrow (Friday 4th December) will see British singer-songwriter, Poppy Fardell release her brand new single, Drive.
Drive features Tim Prottey-Jones.

Drive starts with a guitar and piano instrumental which has this wonderful sound to begin the song.
The first verse sees Poppy's soft and slow vocals start the song fantastically which sees this special magical vocal delivery from Poppy that I adore with lyrics that are very heartfelt. Drive is one stunning song with the most perfect opening verse.
The chorus within Drive features many fantastical heartfelt lyrics that took me off into my own world whilst also finding myself able to relate to many of the lyrics which pulled on my heart strings at times. The chorus connects every single verse perfectly blending the song together in the most gorgeous way.
The second verse continues Drive beautifully with Tim's vocal at the forefront which allows a different perspective on the song which makes for wonderful listening. I love how Poppy's vocal was also featured on this verse alongside Tim's adding so much more that I wasn't expecting making me very emotional as I listening closely to every single word being sung. The final verse of Drive sees Tim and Poppy on this part of the song together allowing their wonderful harmonies to shine through. The fact that Drive ends with a softer vocal at times from both Tim and Poppy before the chorus sees their natural vocal tones end the song.

You can follow Poppy on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY