ARTISTS TO WATCH IN 2021

Welcome to the final blog of my mini series showcasing Country Music artists, who we should be looking out for in 2021. This article is made up of 14 very special artists in my opinion, but I really do hope you enjoy my choices.

Our Artists of the year                                                                                                                           Our Songs of 2020

Photo Credit: Chloe Anne Charnock

The artists, I am the most looking forward to seeing grow and develop in 2021 are UK singer-songwriting Duo, Emma and Jolie as there is something rather special and unique about these young lady that has had me hooked throughout 2020. Their song-writing style is unique, how they work together with their magical vocals, and how everything blends together so perfectly. 2020 has seen these young ladies wonderful journey start in a difficult time, but one that has given so many a reason to smile. And, I am very excited to see what new music will be delivered from Emma and Jolie throughout the next 12 months.

2020 was only the start for US singer-songwriter, Halle Kearns with her releasing her debut single, Pick Me Up alongside 2 others singles which feature on her debut EP, Finally that was released only a few weeks ago which has done nothing but blow me away. Halle is one artists I am very excited about seeing what the next year holds as Halle's debut year in the Country Music world has been nothing but amazingly brilliant!

The UK has so many incredible artists that I am very excited about including Laura Beckwith who is an artist I came across in the middle of March when I was looking for artists to feature in my Country Music Festival Virtual via BringCountry2UK, Laura released her first country single, Halfway in September which was amazing, and taken well by the UK fans.

Charlotte Young is another artist, I discovered back at the start of the year thanks to Social Media and we hit it off straight away with a mutual respect that means a lot to me, but seeing Charlotte release her debut single, Whiplash in March it was an amazing moment because the reaction Charlotte had to the song from the few fans she had it was amazing to see her fan base grow on its release day! Charlotte then went on to release her debut EP in May called Blown Away followed by her latest solo single, Praying For Rain but to end the end Charlotte got together with a few other artists to team up and release a charity single, I Won't Forget To Miss You for Mental Health Charity, MIND raising money for the charity.

Vicki Manser is another artist I am pleased to share with you because even though I have been a fan of her from the very first moment I saw her on a theatre stage a few years ago, she has continued to amaze me, especially throughout 2020 where she has released her own music. In 2020, Vicki released 3 solo releases all of which were incredible singles - In June was Vicki's debut single release with Pick Me Up, followed by Could If I Wanted To in October, and few weeks ago saw the release of Love Me Like The Movies, and I can't wait to see what 2021 has in store this is wonderfully talented lady.

Priscilla Block is one artist, I have something in my gut that is telling me that 2021 is going to be an incredible year for U.S. Singer/ Songwriter who was discovered thanks to Tik Tok, who has been bought to so many peoples attention. There is something so amazingly special about the songs Priscilla writes as without the care and attention that she puts into them in the world wouldn't have the realness this artist offers of the world. 2020 has seen Priscilla release 3 singles being released on 30th September with Just About Over You, Thick Thighs, and PMS which are all stunning tracks and 2 of which are played a lot on the radio - and if these 3 are anything to go back 2021 is going to be an incredible year!

Australian Singer/ Songwriter, Krystal Cameron who released her debut single, Bad Taste back in August is someone I am excited to see where 2021 takes them as they seem to have been working so hard on everything, and taking the time to make sure everything is perfect for the next single. I also have to admit with everything that I have heard and seen over on her instagram this has me very excited to see what 2021 holds for Krystal because she is one amazing artist.

And finally, Jeorgia Rose to end my UK artists to watch as many of us know that she has just released her debut single, I Will Still Remember only a few weeks ago, which was taken by the Country Music fans in the UK very well from the social media feeds on release day that was amazing to see as we all know this year has been a tough one for us all.

Hannah Dorothy is another artist I discovered back in August following her reaching out to be apart of BringCountry2UK livestreams on our instagram, and then Hannah released her debut single, Never Again in September which was an incredible song - which is only a teaser of what we can expect from Hannah in the next year for sure. Also, I am so pleased that thanks to that message we have become good friends.

Georgia Nevada is another British Singer/ Songwriter, I am very excited about following the release of her debut single, Whatever You've Got back in September - the reaction the song saw from both UK fans and U.S. fans was something that was very special whilst, also being one artist I am very excited to release new music in the new year.

Lauren Hall is a U.S. Singer/ Songwriter is an artist I met in April thanks to her agreeing to a livestream for BringCountry2UK which I have to say it's been a pleasure to see her grow into the wonderful person and artist she is months later. 2020 has been a busy year for Lauren that's for sure with the release of her debut single, Backwards at the end of April, followed by Gone in May, and in September her final song of the year was released into the world in the form of Just Like I Knew. Lauren has been teasing new music for a while, and I have to admit I think 2021 will be an incredibly busy year for this incredibly talented singer! But sure to check her music out.

Katy Hurt who I have been a fan of since 2016 (I believe it was!) who we all know works so hard on her music, I am expecting big things from her which I have a feeling we could be getting in the form of a new album (fingers crossed). Katy has been an artist, I have been pleased to support for the past few years. 2021 is going to be a special year for sure for Katy.

Haley & Michaels are a husband and wife duo from America, who I am very excited about seeing where 2021 will take them following the birth of their daughter in September with them having been due to perform in the UK for C2C back in March but saw them release their UK single, Hail Mary in April. I also had the pleasure of interviewing them in February and they are the nicest people with a bright future ahead in the Country Music scene.

Photo Taken by Me During Country Music Week 2019

And I can't do a blog post without mentioning my good friends, Temecula Road who have recently signed with Warner Music Nashville, and they to this signing I am very much looking forward to hearing their new music which I know they have been working so hard on. This trio made up of sisters, Maddie and Emma Salute along with their very good friend, Dawson Anderson are incredible artists as well as people, and it's always been a special ride since I discovered them in 2015.

What do you think of our ones to watch?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY