SINGLE REVIEW - JEORGIA ROSE - I WILL STILL REMEMBER

Tomorrow (Friday 11th December) will see British singer-songwriter, Jeorgia Rose releasing her brand new single, I Will Still Remember.
I Will Still Remember was written during lockdown during a co-write with Femke Weidema and Neal Handforth.
I Will Still Remember makes her mark on the Country Music scene.

I Will Still Remember has a quirky and up beating guitar instrumental to start that I like as it opens the song up wonderfully giving this wonderful country feel.
The first verse sees Jeorgia's sweet soulful vocals which gives so this instant country feel that I have a feeling a lot of people are going to enjoy, and reminds me of a young Taylor Swift. The songwriting throughout I Will Still Remember is beautiful and you get a real sense of who Jeorgia is as an artist, and says a lot to us listeners.
The chorus of I Will Still Remember has some wonderful lyrics that make me want to smile all the time which is just wonderful. The story within the lyrics are beautiful and very heartfelt at times whilst also being super catchy, and upbeat which is exactly what we are thinking for at this moment in time.
The second verse continues I Will Still Remember wonderfully with the song having this warm homely feel to the song which makes it even more magical as you get those magical Taylor Swift country vibes. The storytelling and songwriting from the chorus blends perfectly into every single verse and the passion within the lyrics is just stunning!
The instrumental ahead of the bridge which features I Will Still Remember catchy lyrics going into the final chorus which is a little softer showcasing her stunning vocal range.

You can follow Jeorgia on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY