SINGLE REVIEW - VICKI MANSER - LOVE ME LIKE THE MOVIES

This Friday (11th December) will see British singer-songwriter and Musical Theatre Star, Vicki Manser release her third single, Love Me Like The Movies.
Love Me Like The Movies was written by Tim Prottey-Jones, Dan Weller, Jeffery James, and Laura Oakes.

Photography: Laura Boon Photography
Artwork: Jake Morrell

Love Me Like The Movies has a beautifully sweet magically instrumental that I just adored as it had this really magical feel to it.
The first verse of Love Me Like The Movies sees Vicki's soft vocals at the forefront which allows the lyrics to shine through mixed with songs emotions it's the most perfect blend. There is something so special about Vicki's vocals that just grip me in and show off this wonderful vulnerability which shows throughout her music. I love how just like the still suggests you get this real sweet movie scene in your head that you just wish you were watching.
The chorus features a sweet, magical lyrics that I caught myself being taken off into my own little world as I was listening, and with Vicki's softer vocals complimenting the songs lyrics so beautifully it makes for magical listening. The more I hear the songs chorus the more I adore it's lyrics and meaning.
The second verse continues Love Me Like The Movies really well with its continued storytelling and lyrics the songs meaning takes off into this real honest and raw emotional way which I can't help but go off into my own little world and create this image of what the song is telling us. The chorus blends to every single verse perfectly.
The bridge of Love Me Like The Movies ends the song fantastically ahead of the final chorus which is just stunning as it sees Vicki slow down her vocals once more.

I can't thank Vicki enough for writing this song.

You can follow Vicki on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY