SINGLE REVIEW - JADE HELLIWELL - TELEPHONE

This Friday (11th December) will see British singer-songwriter, Jade Helliwell release her brand new single, Telephone.
Telephone is a tribute to our loved ones this winter.

Telephone has a piano instrumental to start which gives off this really sentimental feeling which I adore makes me think of the family I have lost over the past few years.
The first verse of Telephone sees Jade's soft soulful meaningful vocal at the forefront with her heartfelt and sentimental lyrics that got me thinking even more right from the very start. I love the attention to detail that Jade gives off within her vocals.
The chorus features some incredibly sentimental lyrics that get you thinking about the loved ones we have sadly lost but we have all our memories. The more I hear the chorus the more emotional I become and it's so precious. The lyrics within this chorus are emotional ones that everytime I hear them I start crying.
The second verse of Telephone is a rather sentimental one has its done incredibly well with it's beautiful lyrics continuing with the family memories of the loved ones we have lost and there is something so very special about Jade's vocal tone in this song that makes me want to cry looking about my grandma and all the Christmas memories, I was very lucky to have!
The final verse of Telephone is a super emotional one which happens to bring the song together so wonderfully allowing us all to think about and remember how special our families are to us all specially after this year due to Covid.
The moment when Jade slowed her vocal down on Telephone in the final verse, I was crying as I was remembering all of the telephone calls I had with my grandma and how special they were now looking back on them - what precious memories!

You can follow Jade on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY