2020 C2C ARTIST INTERVIEW WITH KAITLYN BAKER

Welcome my third interview from my C2C interview in our special installment series of interviews with C2C performing artists in a new artist to me, US singer-songwriter, Kaitlyn Baker who I am really thrilled about interviewing whilst getting to know a little bit about her too!
I was extremely lucky a few weeks ago when I caught up with Kaitlyn and spoke to her about what we can expect from her C2C set and I really hope you enjoy this interview.

* I know C2C is now CANCELLED but I hope you continue to support the artists who are losing out by reading this interview, streaming their music and supporting their careers whilst following them on their Social Media.*

Good Afternoon, Kaitlyn. I have to start with interview by saying thank you very much for allowing me to interview you for my special C2C blog feature, I feel very honoured.
Hey y’all!

Could I please ask you to introduce yourself a little to our readers ahead of our chat please?
My name is Kaitlyn Baker. I am a country music artist originally from a small town in Virginia called Pound.
I have to say the biggest of congratulations to you on being selected for C2C London 2020!

Am I right in thinking that performing C2C in London will be your first appearance outside of the U.S.?
Yes, You are correct. This will be my first time outside of the US.

I have to ask about what C2C goers can expect from your sets during the special country music weekend? Will it be all originals? Covers? Both? Or will every set be different?

I’m so excited to be performing all original material aside from one cover song that I love! The songs will include my past EP’s along with brand spankin’ NEW songs!

August 2019 saw your song
Blackbird being played on Country Hits Radio as part of Baylen Leonard's The Front Porch, how was that knowing UK Country Music fans were listening to your music?
It is absolutely amazing! I feel so honored that Baylen believes in my song, “Blackbird” enough to play it on Country Hits Radio!

Are you excited about performing once again to a lot of us UK Country Music fans at the O2 over the weekend?
Yes, I can’t wait to meet all new faces and experience London! How amazing is it my first time overseas I get to experience such an incredible festival like C2C.

And, how amazing is it that C2C bring so many country music fans all under one roof?
I believe that’s what Country Music does. It brings people together!  C2C has done a remarkable job hosting such a powerhouse of country entertainment. Their lineup this year is on fire!

Are you ready to meet so many of your fans and people that have taken the time to see your set during the weekend?

Yes, it is by far my favorite part!

But most importantly are you ready to have one of the best weekends of your life?
Heck yeah! Bring it on!
And finally, are there any other artists that you are hoping to catch over your time at C2C?
I am just very honored to be a part of the line-up and I’m really looking forward to taking it all in. There are several artists that I personally know on the bill which is even more exciting for me. Eric Church is definitely a must see!
I can't wait to see you perform for the very first time and I hope you enjoy London.

Thank you for your time today, Kaitlyn. See you in a few weeks time.

You can follow Kaitlyn on her Social Media

You can read my other C2C interviews: Haley & Michaels Jess Thristan Reverie Lane Tenille Arts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY