SINGLE REVIEW - KELSEY LAMB - TALK TO ME

Today (Friday 27th March) will see US singer-songwriter, Kelsey Lamb release her brand new single, Talk To Me.

Talk To Me starts with a slow piano instrumental with a few drum beats which gives the listeners a real feel for the track which lays ahead.
The first verse has Kelsey demonstrating her softer and meaningful vocals which I have to admit had me hooked right from the start for the song. The lyrics are shown from a perspective that I didn't expect to be hearing but ones that brilliantly shows who Kelsey is as an artist and stands her out from the crowd with her songs.
The chorus features some rather catchy and extremely honest lyrics throughout that I caught myself getting really emotional over as I was able to partly relate to them. The lyrics are ones that listeners can hear that Kelsey has gone through and isn't afraid to write about to help many others, showing them that they are not alone!
The second verse continues Talk To Me incredibly beautifully with a soft vocals but with drum beats also coming in, and us the listeners are able to hear a different side of Kelsey with her vulnerability able to come through which was something that hooked me and had me thinking about every single lyric being sung.
The chrous hooks every single verse together in a raw and honest way that had me captivated.
The bridge of Talk To Me saw Kelsey's vocals got a little softer and slower in which was a beautifully clever move which lead very wonderfully into the final chrous which ended the song in its natural way.

Talk To Me one fiercely empowerment of a song that I am very excited about everyone being able to hear.

You can follow Kelsey on her Social Media
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY