DEBUT SINGLE REVIEW - EMILY DANIELS - BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO

This Friday (20th March) will see US based singer-songwriter, Emily Daniels release her debut single, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do.

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do starts with Emily's rather fun upbeat lyrics showing off the catchiness of the song. Breaking Up Is Hard To Do has a guitar instrumental which is one thing I love about this song instantly.
The first verse features some rather catchy and honest lyrics which give you a real feel for who Emily is as an artist which I have to admit I am loving a lot. Emily's softer vocals is something that I love as it allows the songwriting to come through. Also, the fact that Emily is showing what an amazing singer/ songwriter she is, I am even more excited about this song that I ever thought I would be!
The chorus is catchy and made me want to sing along despite having never heard it but the funkiness of the instrumental and Emily's softer vocals, I just felt that I needed too. The lyrics are one of experience and the fact that Emily isn't afraid to write from the heart is something, I like a lot and shows lots of growth to Emily as a person.
The second verse continues Breaking Up Is Hard To Do is a really wonderful ways as the songwriting and lyrics continue this really beautiful picture you paint in your head throughout the song. The more the song went on the more and more, I caught myself wanting to sing along however, this part of the song I caught myself being able to relate with the most and songs like this for me as just beautiful.
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do has a wonderful break up in the middle with the instruments and that for me was just incredibly timed as it allows the song to change direction ahead of Emily ending Breaking Up Is Hard To Do ends with a final chorus which is in a softer tone bringing the song to it's natural end and allowing people to hear all of Emily's vocal ranges.

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do is a song that I know a lot of people will love and Emily will gain a lot of fans.

You can join Emily on her social media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY