DEBUT SINGLE REVIEW - CHARLOTTE YOUNG - WHIPLASH

This Friday (20th March) will see UK based singer-songwriter from Birmingham, Charlotte Young release her debut single, Whiplash.

Talking of the single, Charlotte said: 'I can not wait for people to hear this debut as I feel it shows something a little different, I really want people to connect and relate to the song and find comfort in it or just jam out!'

Whiplash starts with a guitar instrumental which gives you a wonderful feel for the way that the song is going to go and within the first line, I loved the tone of the song.
The first verse allows Charlotte to show everyone her amazing soft vocal that allows the songwriting to come through. The message within Whiplash is one that I didn't expect by one that I loved hearing. There is something so magical about Charlotte's vocal range throughout the whole song especially the first verse into it's chorus.
The chorus allows Charlotte's soulful vocal range to shine through with the catchiness of the lyrics. Charlotte's a little higher vocal range was wonderful ahead of it's lyrics being a little more upbeat.
The second verse of Whiplash continues the storytelling within the song wonderfully and I am in awe of Charlotte's voice on her debut single and I can't believe this is only her debut single - Charlotte really suits the Country Music Genre.
The instrumental break down in the middle of Whiplash was just perfect and when the final chorus came in, I had goosebumps because Charlotte's vocal range changed which I didn't expect but it worked incredibly well.

You can follow Charlotte on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY