2020 C2C ARTIST INTERVIEW WITH TENILLE ARTS

Welcome to our last C2C interview in our special installment series of interviews with C2C performing artists with one of my favourite new discoveries in 2019 in Canadian singer-songwriter, Tenille Arts who I am really thrilled about interviewing.
I was extremely lucky a few weeks ago when I caught up with Tenille and spoke to her about what we can expect from her C2C set and I really hope you enjoy this interview.

* I know C2C is now CANCELLED but I hope you continue to support the artists who are losing out by reading this interview, streaming their music and supporting their careers whilst following them on their Social Media.*

Photo By Me from Country Music Week 2019

Good Evening, Tenille. I have to start this interview by saying thank you very much for allowing me to interview you.

Also, I have to say the biggest of congratulations to you on being selected for C2C London 2020!
How are you feeling about coming over to London for the C2C festival for the very first time?
I’m so excited!! I’ve heard so many amazing things about the C2C festival so I can’t wait to experience it. Last time I was in London, the fans were amazing, so I’m grateful that I get to share more music with them!

I have to ask about what C2C goers can expect from your sets during the weekend? Will it be all originals? Covers? Both? Or a little bit of see what the day brings?
I’m definitely going to be playing songs from my new album “Love, Heartbreak & Everything in Between” but I also plan to play a cover or two during my sets!

You performed as part of Country Music Week back in October 2019, how was that experience? Did you enjoy seeing how much the UK loved you and your music?

My experience was AMAZING. I had heard so much about how great the fans are, but I was blown away by how much they appreciated my music. I loved meeting everyone, and can’t wait to come back!

2019 was a busy year for you with writing and recording, you released your latest album earlier this year, how was that for you?

Can fans expect to hear songs featured on the album during your C2C set?
Yes! I’ll definitely be sharing songs from the new album. I played a couple of the unreleased songs when I was visiting last time, but now that the songs are out, it will be even more fun to play them!

Are you excited about performing once again to a lot of us UK Country Music fans at the O2 over the weekend?
So excited!! I’ve been wanting to come back ever since I left! It’s going to be a lot of fun.

And, how amazing is it that C2C bring so many country music fans all under one roof?
I LOVE that about C2C. They have the most amazing fans and they truly love everything about country music.

Are you ready to meet so many of your fans and people that have taken the time to see your set during the weekend?

Yes!! Meet & greets are my favorite, so I’m very excited to spend some time getting to know the incredible fans that are coming out to the shows.

But most importantly are you ready to have one of the best weekends of your life?
Yes!! I can’t wait!! I’ve heard so many great things about it!
And finally, are there any other artists that you are hoping to catch over your time at C2C?
I’m definitely excited to see other artists and take it all in. I’d love to see Eric Church, Luke Combs, Gabby Barrett, Abby Anderson, and Runaway June!

I can't wait to see you perform once again.
Thank you for your time today, Tenille. See you next week.
Thank you!!

You can follow Tenille on her Social Media

You can read my other C2C interviews:    Haley & Michaels       Jess Thristan       Kaitlyn Baker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY