C2C ARTIST INTERVIEW WITH JESS THRISTAN

Welcome to the very first interview in my C2C interview feature and this interview is with Yorkshire based singer-songwriter, Jess Thristan who I am excited about having been confirmed for C2C this year.
Last week, I was lucky to have caught up with Jess where I spoke to her about what we can expect from her C2C set and I really hope you enjoy this interview.

* I know C2C is now CANCELLED but I hope you continue to support the artists who are losing out by reading this interview, streaming their music and supporting their careers whilst following them on their Social Media.*

Good Morning, Jess, I have to start with interview by saying thank you very much for allowing me to interview you and the biggest of congratulations to you on being selected for C2C London 2020!
Thank you very much! I’m so excited!

How are you feeling about having been confirmed for C2C next month?
I’m feeling ridiculously happy about it! I’ve been going to C2C as a fan for the last few years and have always wanted to be up there playing one of the stages, so I can’t believe it’s finally happening!

Which leads on very nicely to my next question, what people can we expect from your set? Original songs? Any covers? A variety?

Yes! I’ll be playing lots of originals, some familiar and some brand new tracks that nobody has ever heard live before, so it’s going to be really exciting to see what people think of the new music!

2019 was a busy year for you with writing/ co-writing and recording then releasing new music, can C2C fans expect new songs during your set?
Absolutely, I’ve been writing so much with so many amazing people lately and I have some really exciting new music on the way that I’m really looking forward to debuting to the C2C audience!

And how amazing is it that C2C bring so many country music fans all under one roof?
I think that’s one of the best things about C2C, there’s something for everyone and it really is one of the most fun weekends of the year. All that country music right in the palm of your hand for 3 whole days, it’s the best!

Are you excited about performing to a lot of Country Music fans at the O2 over the weekend?
Yes, I can’t wait! I’m so looking forward to having the chance to play my music to so many new people, as this will be one of my biggest shows to date – and the UK country fans are some of the absolute best!

Do you enjoy getting the chance to meet so many of your fans after your sets?
It’s always so much fun meeting people after shows, I love hearing what people’s favourite songs are and what they enjoyed most about the show, so it’s going to be really amazing to see so many familiar faces. It feels like we’ve all been on a journey together over the last few years and this is a really exciting moment!

But most importantly are you ready to have one of the best weekends of your life once again?
Hell yeah! Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Are there any artists you are hoping to catch over your time at C2C?
I’m really looking forward to seeing Luke Combs headlining – I love his music so I think his live show is going to be insane. Really excited to see some of the newer breakthrough artists I’m loving at the moment, like Kassi Ashton, Tenille Townes and Caylee Hammack. I’m also really looking forward to catching so many performances from the amazing UK country artists, especially our girls, like Laura Oakes, Catherine McGrath, Izzie Walsh, Twinnie, just to name a few!

I have to admit, I am super excited about hearing you for the very first time over the weekend.
Thank you! It’s going to be so much fun!

I am personally, thrilled that you are going to be performing at C2C.
Thank you for your time, Jess. See you in next month.

You can follow Jess on her Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

You can read my other C2C interviews: Haley & Michaels Kaitlyn Baker Reverie Lane Tenille Arts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY