DEBUT SINGLE REVIEW - REYA JAYNE - HOMELESS

This Friday (21st February) will see British singer-songwriter, Reya Jayne release her debut single, Homeless.

Homeless starts with a guitar instrumental which gets me into the song instantly. The first verse demonstrates Reya Jayne's softer vocals with extremely meaningful lyrics which is something I love and instantly felt myself connecting with.
I love the different perspectives of the song and what they mean because each and every single one of them I caught myself thinking about my family and how they feel when they can't always help you.
The chorus is part of the song which I caught myself getting so emotional over and wanting to have a little cry but that's only thanks to all the emotional lyrics being so beautifully sung.
The second verse of Homeless continues the story telling within this song wonderfully and the part of the song which is about the times after you have moved whilst still feeling a little lost. I caught myself going off into my own world as the lyrics were playing allowing me to relate to the lyrics a little more - so captivating!
The final verse of Homeless is one of dream and hope which brings the song to the perfect ending as the chorus kicks in for one final time.
Homeless is one beautifully written song.

You can follow Reya Jayne on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY