SINGLE REVIEW - JADE HELLIWELL - WOMAN I AM

Today (Friday 5th August) will see British singer-songwriter, Jade Helliwell release her brand new single, Woman I Am.

Photo Credit: Tamography

Woman I Am starts with an soft guitar instrumental which compliments Jade's crisp vocal perfectly. 
The first verse sees Jade's honesty shining through right from the very start that got me really appreciating the lyrics thanks to the attention to detail that many of us listeners will be able to relate with.  I like how Jade isn't afraid to speak her mind within this song - Jade, you are a strong willed woman!
The chorus features many funky upbeat lyrics with a funky instrumental that brings the song into it's own allowing for the listeners to hear Jade's new side of music which I have to say is the best move for her development. There is something so unique and special about this song that leaves me wanting more every time I hear the songs lyrics.
The second verse of Woman I Am continues with Jade's softer vocals giving us listeners the classic Jade Helliwell sound we know and love - this is the side of Jade that had us falling in love with her as an artist in the first place. The lyrics are super catchy and relatable especially as it heads back into the chorus.
The final verse sees the song lead with a little but more honesty thanks to the slowness of the lyrics and instrumental which is utterly fantastic adding another layer to this inspiring song.
I love the final chorus of Woman I Am thanks to the upbeat vibes that come from the chorus.

Jade - thank you so much for writing this wonderful song, you can definitely hear how much of your heart and soul has gone into this song.

You can follow Jade on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY