SINGLE REVIEW - ASHLEY COOKE - GETTING INTO

Breakthrough Country Singer-Songwriter, Ashley Cooke is set to release her brand new single, Getting Into out TODAY (12th August).
Ashley recently signed with Big Loud Records/ Back Blocks Music.

Photo Credit: Robby Klein

Getting Into starts with a magically soft guitar instrumental which is beautiful with all three verses seeing Ashley's soft vocal tones being showcased that is rather beautiful allowing for her to show off her fantastic songwriting giving her listeners a really good feeling for 3 minutes. Getting Into takes us listeners on a beautiful journey right from the start.

The chorus features some of the most gorgeous and thought about lyrics, the more I hear the song the more I love the lyrics and catch myself singing along. The journey the chorus takes you on is beautiful and honest that many people will be able to relate with! The vocal tone becoming a little softer make the song even more special.

The second verse for me was the part of the song that I caught myself getting rather emotional over having caught myself feeling the way that Ashley is singing so much so that I had to stop and have a little moment to reflect.

Thank you, Ashley for writing such a beautifully gorgeous song.

You can follow Ashley on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY