SINGLE REVIEW - SYKAMORE - GO EASY ON ME

Tomorrow (Friday 19th March) will see Canadian country singer-songwriter, Sykamore release her latest single, Go Easy On Me.

Go Easy On Me has an upbeat guitar instrumental to start that sets the tone for the song wonderfully, I really enjoyed the drumming instrumental as the song progresses.
The first verse sees Sykamore's crisp vocal at the forefront which allows Sykamore's beautiful vocal range the opportunity to showcase the wonderful lyrics throughout adding this fantastic layer. The storytelling within the songwriting is something that really had me hooked, whilst also at the same time had me wanting to know more about the situation. Sykamore vocal range is incredible throughout Go Easy On Me.
The chorus features many wonderfully catchy lyrics that had me wanting to sing along despite not 100% knowing the lyrics, which for me is something I find really special as these kind of sings have me feeling like I can relate to them. The more I heard the chorus the more, I was able to know the lyrics allowing me to sing confidentially to them.
The second verse of Go Easy On Me continues with this wonderful instrumental getting a little louder with Sykamore vocal getting a bit more edgier which I absolutely loved as it added another layer to the song which was just beautiful. The lyrics were beautiful linking fantastically to the chorus which got me emotional.
Ahead of the final chorus the instrumental break up was perfectly timed. The final chorus allowed Sykamore to showcase her super softer vocal which blew me around before repeating the chorus with her natural vocal.

Go Easy On Me is one incredibly beautiful track.

You can follow Sykamore on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY