SINGLE REVIEW - MADDIE AND TAE - WOMAN YOU GOT

Today (Friday 26th March) will see US duo and singer-songwriter, Maddie and Tae release their brand new single, Woman You Got.

(I love it when you listen to a song for the first time, and instantly want to review it - this is one of those songs.)

Woman You Got starts with an upbeat instrumental which allows the listeners of the song to get a feel for what the song is about before any words have been sung - moments like this are just wonderful.
The first verse sees Maddie's vocal starting the song off wonderfully which were this emotional connection with the lyrics. However, towards the end of the verse I caught myself being able to relate with so many of the lyrics that I thought this song is so about me!
The chorus throughout Woman You Got are beautifully catchy that I can't help but want to sing along too, despite not knowing the lyrics (I have a feeling, I won't be alone). Maddie and Tae's lyrical ability together is wonderful, and they give each other this fabulous power that I catch myself getting engrossed in every single lyric as I am listening closely. I love how they are using their own experience within the song with them both being married woman, and thinking about their other halves with the women they are!
The second verse of Woman You Got continues with guitar instrumental getting soft which compliments Tae and Maddie's vocals wonderfully with their honesty in the lyrics that many ladies will be able to relate too. I love a proper relatable song from female artists - what empowerment!
The final chorus is opened with a little softer tone, before the energy in the song appears once again to end the Woman You Got.
I love the sassy side that Maddie and Tae demonstrate fantastically throughout this song!

You can follow Maddie & Tae on their Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY