SINGLE REVIEW - JADE HELLIWELL - IF I WERE YOU

This Friday (2nd April) will see British singer-songwriter, Jade Helliwell release her brand new single, If I Were You.
If I Were You was written by Laura Oakes, Livy Jeanne, and Joe Fox.

If I Were You has a guitar instrumental which gives a this real insight into the song before any lyrics are sung.
The first verse sees Jade's soft vulnerable vocal at the forefront of the single which sees Jade's connecting a lot based on a personal experience to the lyrics which she is singing, that allows the opportunity for listeners to hear this real honest lyrical delivery - this is something I admire from any artist!
The chorus of  If I Were You features Jade's classic style, and one I just adore every single time I hear it. There is something so magical about Jade's style within chorus that make me just want to get up, and sing along with her. I love Jade's perspective of If I Were You allowing many listeners the opportunity to hear the many wonderful sides of who Jade is as an artist. I love how Jade is saying to 'take a chance' this line is my favourite of the whole song as it makes you realise so much about the meaning of the song.
The second verse continues If I Were You with the pure honesty which allows for the delivery of Jade's softer vocals to come across. This verse blended perfectly into the chorus allowing the story to grow in a way that demonstrates everything that Jade is about as an artist.
The final verse of If I Were You sees Jade's incredibly sweet, and soft vocal range at the forefront which was the most perfect dynamic for the single - I have nothing but praise for this single, everything about this song is perfect!

You can follow Jade on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY