SINGLE REVIEW - EMMA & JOLIE - HOW DO I CHOOSE

Today (Friday 26th March) will see British singer-songwriting duo, Emma & Jolie release their brand new single, How Do I Choose.
How Do I Choose is their first release of 2021.

Artwork Credit: Emily Hackett

How Do I Choose has a guitar instrumental to start which sets the tone of the song off wonderfully.
The first verse sees Emma's vocal starting the song off with a pure, and sweetly pure tone that draws you in with the real raw passion for the songs lyrics alongside hearing this incredibly beautiful story within the lyrics. The attention to detail within this song is something I have to praise at this point because I love it.
The chorus features Emma and Jolie's wonderfully balanced harmonies which I have to say are stunning, and compliment each other fantastically, whilst also remaining so truthful to who they are as artists. I love how the chorus blends every single verse together wonderfully, and in the most wonderful way every single time.
The second verse of How Do I Choose sees Josh's crisp vocal tone at the centre that allows the listeners to hear another side to the songs lyrics, and when a males' perspective which was something I loved hearing - adding such a wonderful dynamic. Josh's vocal works so well alongside Emma, and Jolie's meaning of the song making this the perfect duet!
The final verse sees the lyrics of How Do I Choose becoming a little more honest with the ladies softer vocal range returning once again allowing their incredible vocal range to come across beautifully. The chorus ending How Do I Choose was just stunning!

I have nothing but amazing words to say about this song.

You can follow Emma and Jolie on their Social Media
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY