SINGLE REVIEW - JADE HELLIWELL - THE MOMENT

Today (Friday 1st May) will see British singer-songwriter, Jade Helliwell release her brand new single, The Moment.

You can read my interview with Jade here.

The Moment starts with a soft piano instrumental which I have to admit gives a lot of feels to the song which I happen to think a lot of Jade's fans will like.
The first verse showcases Jade's softer and meaningful vocal range thanks to it's wonderfully incredible lyrics which goes to show what an incredible songwriter, Jade is. The lyrics are very poignant and delivered in a way that I don't ever think, I have heard Jade (and I mean that has a compliment).
The chorus is the part of the song that gave me goosebumps as I was listening to the meaningful lyrics especially in the few, I could relate too. I like how also within the chorus, the listeners are allowed their own interruptions on the lyrics as it allows you that time to reflect. Jade's soulful vocal on this part was very cleverly done at a time where it was over powered by anything else.
The second verse continues The Moment in the most beautiful way as it allows the song to process in a way that is very cleverly done and it is obvious that Jade has written this song right from her heart. The softer vocal range within the chorus which lead into the bridge of the song, I was completely blown away leading back into the chorus was sensational done and at the right time.
The final verse of The Moment was incredibly beautiful as it led into the final chorus which ended the song in the most natural way, making me very emotional.

You can follow Jade on her Social Media
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY