SINGLE REVIEW - DANIELLE BRADBERY - NEVER HAVE I EVER

Today (Friday 8th May) will see US singer-songwriter, Danielle Bradbery release her brand new single, Never Have I Ever.

Photo taken by me at C2C 2018

Never Have I Ever starts with a piano instrumental which I have to say is something I love about Danielle's music.
The first verse sees Danielle's start the song off with her softer vocal asking about the question of love, and whether she has actually ever been in love it's a story of growth as a person and being in love which has such a beautiful message within the song.
The chorus is my favourite part of Never Have I Ever as it sees Danielle wearing her heart on her sleeve when she sings these lyrics, where you can't help but sing along whilst listening to the lyrics and relating them back to our own lives.
The second verse continues Never Have I Ever wonderfully as the drum instrumental comes in adding another layer to the song. This verse is about the moment when you are chasing after that one special person that you never actually thought you would. The lyrics give you a real feel for who Danielle has become as an artist and grown as a person which is something that is so incredible.
I like how after the second verse Danielle's vocals soften a little more whilst she shows off her wonderful vocal ranges.
The instrumental break up after the second verse was just an amazing move as it allowed the instruments there moment to shine throughout leading to Danielle coming in once again with her stunning softer vocal range on the chorus for the final time which gave me goosebumps.

Never Have I Ever is one hell of a powerful and emotional song - well worth a listen!

You can follow Danielle on her Social Media
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY