SINGLE REVIEW - DANNY McMAHON - MY KINDA CITY

Next Friday (15th May) will see British singer-songwriter, Danny McMahon who is set to release his brand new single, My Kinda City.
My Kinda City was co-written with US songwriter, Tyler Bank.

My Kinda City starts with an quirky and upbeat guitar instrumental alongside a few other instruments which I love right from the off and I am pleased it stays throughout.
The first verse sees Danny's crisp vocal have its moment to shine which loads the lyrics to shine in it's most beautiful way as the lyrics are ones that are catchy and very relatable about that one city we all love but wasn't expecting it and all the memories we have from that very special place. I love the picture you get in your mind whilst listening to the lyrics.
The chorus continues My Kinda City with catchiness of the track beautifully getting you reconnected with that one beautiful place you had the pleasure of visiting and the company you had during this track making this song, one that is absolutely perfect! I love the proper country vibes you get from this song.
The second verse sees My Kinda City develop in the most natural way allowing the song to growth wonderfully linked with Danny's crisp vocal, I have nothing but amazing things to say about this song. This is my kind of song.
I love the instrumental break down ahead of the final verse which happened to add a lot of volume to the song in a fantastic way - Danny's softer vocal also was a fantastic touch leading into the final chrous which ended the song in the most beautiful way.

You can follow Danny on his Social Media
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY