SINGLE REVIEW - TOGETHER COUNTRY - MIND CHARITY SINGLE - I WON'T FORGET TO MISS YOU

This Friday (27th November) will see a collective of a 8 Country Music Artists (Emma Moore, Kyle Elliott, Brittany McLamb, Emilia Quinn, Charlotte Young, Georgia Nevada, Daniel Borge, and Bob Fitzgerald) release a charity single for MIND called I Won't Forget To Miss You.
I Won't Forget To Miss You is a Christmas song.

The single is a partnership between Scarlet River Management and Country Chat with Dom which was written by Tyler Spicer.

Dom says about I Won't Forget To Miss You: "Being in lockdown, not being able to see the ones I love, and having to quit my job due to the pandemic, this year has had a huge toll on my mental health which I know is affecting many others throughout the world. I dreamed of creating a single of a few artist that I've got to know very well throughout this period of time and with the immense help of Rachel and Tyler, a dream is now a reality."

Rachel, Founder of Scarlet River says: "This year has been an incredibly difficult year in many respects for me. I have had a lot of personal challenges as well as changes in my work situation. However, it has also been a time to reflect and I have made new friendships and relationships with people that are now an integral part of my life."

About I Won't Forget To Miss You, Tyler says: "I Won't Forget To Miss You encapsulates and universal sentiments that we've all felt during this pandemic: those of missing family, those of separation from loves ones, and those of trying to find a sense of normality in the face of mass change. I hope this single can bring together our collective experience for both positive, active change, and to heal and unify us all, wherever we are, no matter how far apart, this Christmas."

I Won't Forget To Miss You has a guitar instrumental to start which opens the song up beautifully.
The first verse is opened up with Kyle Elliot and his husky vocals which is just beautiful to start as Emma Moore comes in with her beautifully soulful vocals which give the song a little female empowerment with some beautiful sounding harmonies from Georgia Nevada. Before another male vocals come in in the shape of Daniel Borge's vocals.
The chorus features some incredibly heartfelt lyrics that had me listening to every single word of the song so carefully, and they have a wonderfully poignant feel which had me a little emotional. The vocal delivery is just wonderful throughout. This verse sees Daniel Borge, Charlotte Young, and Emilia Quinn,.
The second verse of I Won't Forget To Miss You continues with Bob Fitzgerald's soft vocals are wonderful, and the female vocal from Brittany McLamb is a one of a softer tone that blended together just made for beautiful listening. The emotions within this song is just breathtaking.
The final verse of I Won't Forget To Miss You has a beautifully mixed vocal group of male and female vocals which make this song even more magical, and heartfelt with a super sweet and soft vocal from Emilia, Georgia, Emma, Charlotte, Kyle, Charlotte, Brittany and Bob in the middle which I have to admit bought a little tear to my eye.
The final chorus of I Won't Forget To Miss You sees all 8 of the vocals blend together incredibly well, and all of their vocal abilities are shown off incredibly well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY