SINGLE REVIEW - KELSEY BOVEY - I FOUND ME

This Friday (27th November) will see British singer-songwriter, Kelsey Bovey will release her brand news single, I Found Me.

I Found Me starts with a beautiful guitar instrumental which compliments Kelsey extremely well as the first verse starts.
The first verse sees Kelsey's soft vocal at the forefront of the song which makes for beautiful listening allowing the listeners to really hear Kelsey's attention to detail within every single word she is singing and that her and Danny McMahon as they wrote the single.
The chorus of I Found Me features some beautifully heartfelt lyrics that are very upbeat, and allow Kelsey to show off many of her incredible vocal ranges. The song reminds me of the reason why I feel in love with Country Music in the first place with the captivating lyrics, and the way that it makes me want to get up and dance - I can't thank you enough for doing this with this song.
The second verse of I Found Me continues beautifully with the message in the song going up a gear and in the most beautiful way as you can hear so much perspective on the single that is just wonderful. The lyrics are beautifully written throughout I Found Me, and allow the listeners have their own take on the lyrics from the song.
The final verse of I Found Me ends the song in a much softer vocal delivery from Kelsey that is just memorising to hear as the song is bought into a fantastic end. The fact that I Found Me ends with the chorus is something I loved very much bringing the song together beautifully.

You can follow Kelsey on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY