SINGLE REVIEW - FRANKIE DAVIES - IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU

Today (Friday 27th November) will see Channel Islands based Jersey girl, Frankie Davies release her brand new single, If I Didn't Love You.

If I Didn't Love You has a guitar instrumental to start which I have to say starts the song off beautifully.
The first verse sees Frankie's softer soulful vocal start the song off with the sweetest lyrics that are so soothing, and you can hear that Frankie has written based on her own live and love that makes incredible listening. I love how If I Didn't Love You is a beautiful love song that I caught myself getting lost in many of times thanks to its captivating lyrics.
The chorus has some of the most poignant and beautiful sounding lyrics that make me smile as you can hear how much Frankie has poured her heart and soul into this song about her life which is just stunning. If I Didn't Love You is one song of appreciation for your partner and your life in love.
The second verse continues If I Didn't Love You in the most adorable why with Frankie saying thank you in a way to her partner now husband for showing her love, and what it means because without it, she would be so unsure - and I adore this meaning as its an incredible one. I really love and appreciate the meaning of this song.
The final verse of If I Didn't Love You brings the song together in the most wonderful way as it leads into the final chorus which is beautiful as the guitar instrumental comes in to end the song.

You can follow Frankie on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY