SINGLE REVIEW - KEZIA GILL - WINGS

This Friday (27th November) will see British singer-songwriter, Kezia Gill release her brand new single, Wings.

Wings opens with a soulful rocky vocal from Kezia which I adore as this is Kezia's style and I like how she has remained true to herself complimented by a soft vocal at times.
The first verse sees Kezia's songwriting at the forefront with her lyrics being the ones that stand out that I caught myself relating too, and getting so emotional over at times if I am honest. The lyrics are ones that are pretty hard-hitting, but after this years ones that many people will be able to relate too.
The chorus is my favourite part of Wings as it features some incredibly emotional lyrics that are hard-hitting that I caught myself crying as soon as the chorus came on.
The second verse of Wings sees the story throughout the song continue in a emotive way that you can hear a beautiful heartfelt vocal from Kezia adding so much to the song, and in a way that is so pure and honest to Kezia's musical style - WOW!
The most Wings continues the more I caught myself thinking about my own life, and all I have achieve how small/ big it may seem to other people - it doesn't matter as long as you look back and think you have grown!
The guitar instrumental ahead of the final verse that is much soft allowing the lyrics another moment to shine through. I adore that Wings ends with the final chorus as it brings the song wonderfully together.

You can follow Kezia on twitter and instagram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY