SINGLE REVIEW - KAYLEE BELL - WASTED ON YOU

Tomorrow (Friday 4th October) will see New Zealand born singer-songwriter, Kaylee Bell release her brand new single, Wasted On You.
Wasted On You was co-written with Morgan Evans, Adam Eckerlsey, Ashley Gorley and Michael Franklin.

Photo by me during C2C

Wasted On You starts with a quirky guitar instrumental which gives an amazing country feel to the song straight from the off.
The first verse shows off Kaylee's rocky vocal tone which I absoultely adore which the reason I adore Kaylee as an artist and with the lyrics being so open and honest you get a real country feel that brings so much to life. The lyrics are so catchy and work so well going into the chorus which is very upbeat and one that gets you thinking about that one relationship that went wrong and you could never understand the reason why. I caught myself dancing around my room as I was reviewing this song.
The second verse showcases Kaylee's softer vocal range which is incredible and allow the lyrics to shine through following the chorus beautifully. You can definitely tell how passionate Kaylee is about the lyrics featured in the song and sings it in such a way that I cant help but love which makes me adore the song even more!
The instrumental never the end gives the song so much more character that I can't help but appreciate so much leading into the final line before the chorus once again which gets you thinking once again that relationship and how grateful you are to be out of it as you look back years down the line.

Wasted On You is one amazing song and it's one of empowerment.

You can follow Kaylee on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY