COUNTRY MUSIC WEEK DAYTIME HUB REVIEW - TENILLE TOWNES

On Saturday (26th October), I had the opportunity to see Canadian singer-songwriter, Tenille Townes perform at Bush Hall as part of London's Country Music Week's Daytime Hub sessions.

Photo by Me

Tenille started her set off with Where You Are was the perfect start for Tenille's set because from the very first moment she stepped out on the stage everyone was hooked. Where Are You featured some wonderful vocals from Tenille.
White Horse was one song that had me hooked from guitar instrumental because there was something so magical about this song - I am so glad I wasn't disappointed thanks to Tenille's incredible vocal. White Horse was also a song that Tenille encouraged the audience to sing along with.
Jersey On The Wall (I'm Just Asking) was one of my favourite songs of Tenille's set and one that absoultely captivated the audience in one incredibly emotional performed which had the audience singing along with whilst at the same time left some fans in tears! This performance from Tenille gave me goosebumps.
Somebody Like You was a cover of Keith Urban song which Tenille definitely made her own with vocals which were beyond outstanding - there is something so magical about Tenille which is beyond incredible. One artist, I can't wait to see again!
I Kept The Roses, right ok, where do I start with this song because I caught myself going off into my own little world whilst singing along because Tenille's vocals were memorising. Tenille's vocals and performance during this song was another standout performance.
Somebody's Daughter who the standout performance for me because this song for me reminds me of school memories and that one person who want off the rails and let everyone who is always in your head because you wonder about them. The Bush Hall audience absoultely loved this song and everyone was singing along which made the performance and even more incredible performance.
And Tenille ended her set with a cover of Etta James' At Last which was one incredible performance which gave me goosebumps once again.
Finally, at the end of Tenille's set, she received a standing ovation which in my opinion was nothing more than she deserved.

You can follow Tenille on her Social Media

Thank you for reading.
Kellie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY