COUNTRY MUSIC WEEK DAYTIME HUB REVIEW - TENILLE ARTS

Yesterday, Sunday 27th October, I had the opportunity to see Canadian singer-songwriter, Tenille Arts perform at Bush Hall as part of London's Country Music Week's Daytime Hub sessions which was on Tenille's first UK visit.

Photo by Me during her set

Tenille started her set with Everybody Knows Everybody was a new song which was the perfect opening song for her set because it allowed her vocals a chance to shine through along with her guitar skills. Everybody Knows Everybody is one song that made me think about the place where I live and it's so true, this is one song I can't wait to play all of the time now!
Wild Love was the second song Tenille sang which showcased to us all what an amazingly brilliant song-writer, Tenille is. The lyrics were just incredible and the honesty of the song was just amazing to witness.
Cowboy Take Me Away which was a Dixie Chicks cover and not the obvious choice but one you could tell means so much to Tenille, which I absoultely adored as did the audience very much loved and a lot of us sung along too.
Call You Names was one of the standout moments for me with her giving such an incredible performance to which I was given goosebumps. This is one song that I wanted to hear live more than any other and I am so glad I wasn't disappointed if anything I was more surprised because it sounded even more live!
Butterfly Effect was another brand new song which Tenille chose to perform for us UK fans for the first time and what a song it was from the song-writing, the lyrics, the instrumental and more. The lyrics are just wonderful and gave the audience a chance to get to know Tenille as not only an artist but as the wonderful person she is which was just incredible to see.
I Hate This was another of one Tenille's released singles and one that the audience were singing along with. This song I have to admit isn't one of my faves but hearing it live made me think again and hearing the meaning behind the song gave me a real appreciation for the song.
Somebody Like That was the perfect song in my option to end her set with as this song allowed us UK fans to end our time with Tenille where she was loving all of us UK fans. Tenille's vocals during this song blew me away.


You can follow Tenille on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY