COUNTRY MUSIC WEEK DAYTIME HUB REVIEW - TEMECULA ROAD

On Saturday 26th October, I had the opportunity to see California-bred, Tennessee-based country music trio, Temecula Road (it feels so good to be writing about them again!) perform at Bush Hall as part of London's Country Music Week's Daytime Hub sessions and as they supported Scotty McCreery in the evening too!
Temecula Road are made up of sisters Emma and Maddie Salute and their good friend, Dawson Anderson.

Photo by Me

Temecula Road started their set with I Wish I Could Take That Back was the perfect song for this young band to open their session with because it showed everyone their incredible talented and how much they have grown over the past few years. Their vocals and direction of the song were beyond magical and I caught myself having tears in my eyes thanks to the incredible lyrics. I Wish I Could Take That Back is definitely a song of growth for me, I caught myself feeling so proud of them and their journey over the past 2 years - they have definitely matured a lot!
One More For The Road which was a song I absoultely adored the lyrics where wonderful and the band's harmonies were wonderful.
One More For The Road & What Are You Doing? featured some incredible vocals were gave me goosebumps and allowed Maddie, Emma and Dawson all moments to shine with their wonderful vocals which was just magical to witness.
The next song was a cover of Charlie Puth's Attention where they slowed down and made their own from the very start because their softer vocals worked wonderfully on this song.
Maybe Not was a performance which many incredible harmonies. Maybe Not is one song for me that shows how much the band have grown within their musical direction because years ago I wouldn't ever have expected a song like this if I am honest but I am so grateful they chose to write.
Everything I Love is my new favourite because the lyrics are so incredible, honest and raw. Dawson, Maddie, and Emma's vocals were just phoemental allowing the audience to get know them and witness their wonderful vocal ranges.
Desperado which is a Eagles' cover and many of the audience loved and sang along with leading to everyone was in awe of their talent allowing each of them to shine vocally especially with a stripped down version of the song.
Fades was an audience favourite which had everyone captivated from the very first tone and it was amazing for me to see as having been supporting them since their very early days - its incredible to see them come full circle.
Never Knew I Needed You was the perfect song to end their set with because most of the audience seemed to know the song and were singing along and even if they didn't they were listening to everyone single word trying to sing along (like most of our row were).

You can follow Temecula Road on their Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY