SINGLE REVIEW - KYLIE MORGAN - DON'T STAY GONE TOO LONG

Today (Friday 17th February) will see US newcomer singer-songwriter, Kylie Morgan release her brand new single, Don't Stay Gone Too Long.
Don't Stay Gone Too Long written by Kylie, Jason Massey and Nelly Joy.

Don't Stay Gone Too Long is a beautiful ballad about the phrases of life that also showcases Kylie's beautiful voice with such a poignant take making me super emotional many times.
The verses are brilliantly written and linked together allowing for this heartfelt story to be shared with the first verse being the one about leaving and packing our things up, but how our mum's are always the emotional ones.
The chorus is incredibly poignant with these incredibly touching moments that bought tears to my eyes - they remind me so much of my childhood.
The second verse about love is beautiful and special it doesn't matter how long it takes or where you are as long as you are happy - its ok if plans don't work out, and it's ok if it does.
However it was the final verse and chorus that broke me as that was the part as I could relate to it reminding me of my Grandma's death, and how I felt the lyrics emotional here - I just hope that I am continuing to make her proud in all I do, and how she is the reason I haven't given up on my dream. The emotions Kylie has captured within the lyrics are fantastic.

You can follow Kylie on her Social Media
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY