DEBUT SINGLE REVIEW - PARIS ADAMS - GOLD

This Friday (17th February) will see Paris Adams formerly of The Adelaides releases her debut solo single, Gold.

Photo Credit: PR

Gold starts with a beautiful instrumental that gives me Dolly Parton vibes which compliments Paris' crisp vocal throughout the song with the first verse showcasing what a fantastic singer-songwriter she is!
The lyrics are gorgeous especially within the chorus allowing for this wonderful country pop feel that I have a feeling many people who listen will really like and appreciate, however the more I hear the song the more I love the lyrics such an upbeat dancer feel that I adore. There is so much empowerment within the songs chorus lyrics making for this beautiful moment.
The second verse of Gold continues with even more honesty and the boldness within the lyrics allow for the song to take on a different meaning but remind true to Paris' style that we know and love.
The bridge is my favourite part as it blends the song wonderfully together in the most beautiful way with her softer tone.

WOW, I love it! Bring on hearing it during C2C!

You can follow Paris on her social media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY