C2C POP UP ARTISTS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING AT C2C 2023

With C2C 2023 only being a month away, I thought I would share with you the artists I am very excited to see on the pop up stages as these girls for me this year are fantastic. Everyone who knows me knows how much I love the pop up stages as it allows you to discover so many incredible artists for the very first time as well as see some of your favourite artists.

Photo Credit: Ryan Lavender

The one group I will definitely be catching are First Time Flyers what a brilliant bunch of humans are in this band being a fan of them all as individuals, I am very excited to hear their songs live especially if their debut single, Happier is anything to go by. There is something so special and raw about their friendship as well as their bond together.

Catie Offerman is an artist I discovered thanks to YouTube and her song 'Til I See You Again which was one of those songs that I thought was extremely catchy and had me singing along from the very first chorus. Catie's songwriting is brilliant and something that I made me smile, I can't wait to see hear her live and hear the meaning behind many of her songs that have left me intrigued especially with Happyland Trailer Park.

Photo Credit: Tamography

Jade Helliwell is an incredibly female singer-songwriter from West Yorkshire who writes some of the most honest and personal songs that I often catch myself relating with. No matter how many times I have listened to her music it's hard to believe that last year when she supported Priscilla Block was the first time that I had ever seen her live.

Tigirlily Gold only on the Icon Stage are a duo that I discovered last September who their music appeared on my YouTube where I heard Dig Yourself which I instantly caught myself loving and their harmonies are stunning, and so breathtaking - the moment I heard that they were making over to the UK next month, I screamed as they are a duo I am very excited about hearing live.
Their latest single, Shoot Tequila is going to go down extremely well at the festival as its a feel good song and if the reaction to the single on twitter is anything to go by they will go down really well.

Photo Credit: Christopher Peavey

Jess and The Bandits are a group I have loved since 2017 yet I am to see them live and this year I am determined to make it happen and even meet Jess and thank her for believing in me and my site from the very beginning. Jess has written some of the most gorgeous and songs that I am very interested to see which songs she performs and what the audience reaction will be as this is something that with every single release always intrigues me.

Paris Adams was one third of The Adelaides, who is set to release her debut single, Gold this Friday (17th February) ahead of her appearance at the festival as a solo artist. Paris last October supported Caitlyn Smith during Country Music Week which saw her showcase what a brilliant solo artist she is. Bring on your solo performance at C2C.

Alexandra Kay is an independent artist who is a brilliant songwriter it's through this that I am very excited about her being on the C2C line-up. Alexandra's song That's What Love Is is a gorgeous song that was written as a wedding and slow dance - the lyrics are emotional ones that I caught myself writing too the very first time I heard this incredible song complimented with Alexandra's soft vocal tone its stunning. I really hope Alexandra plays this song next month.

Jolie Harvey is someone I am interested to see as one half of Emma and Jolie - Emma Walker is also performing. I am excited to see both of their own individual songs and there take as well as vocal tones.

Happy 10 years of C2C.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY