SINGLE REVIEW - LOUISE PARKER - TABLE FOR ONE

This Friday (3rd February) will see British country singer-songwriter, Louise Parker release her brand new single, Table For One.

Photo Credit: Meglensphoto (instagram)

Table For One sees Louise's crisp vocal open the song beautifully with lyrics that are relatable to many of us. The songwriting is gorgeous and the story within the lyrics are great especially the catchy ones which happen to be the majority of the song.
The change in tempo of the instrumental of Table For One is a brilliant move as it allows Louise to show what a fantastically talented artist, she is.
The chorus features emotional lyrics that for me got me thinking as I saw myself relating to certain things throughout hearing the lyrics but the vulnerability from Louise and that I caught myself diving into was one of those moments that I am grateful to have had when I heard this song! These relatable songs are incredible, allowing for tough conversations to be had. As Table For One heads into the second verse I had tears in my eyes there was something so magical within this verse.
The most the chorus is repeated the more I love and adore the message behind Table For One along with the instrumental break up adding another layer to the beautiful song.

You can follow Louise on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY