SINGLE REVIEW - JESS THRISTAN - WORSE THAN ME

Today (Friday 12th August) will see Yorkshire based singer-songwriter, Jess Thristan release her brand new single, Worse Than Me.

Photo Taken By Me at C2C 2022

Worse Than Me starts with a soft instrumental instantly taking you into the first verse with a lot of vulnerability with her soft crisp vocal tone.
The honesty within the verses are something that I caught myself relating to more times that I thought I would because certain parts of the song, I realised I have been in those situations and I got emotional but it's wonderful to know that I am not alone with having been through this - it's thanks to artists like Jess who share songs like this we realise that it is ok!

The chorus was full of even more vulnerability that left me with goosebumps - as I was reviewing I have to admit I had to stop and let out a cry!

The way that the song continues with many heartfelt moments, it's Jess' vocal tone that adds so much emotional and vulnerability to the lyrics continuing to make me cry. I never knew I didn't to hear a lot like this until Jess wrote this one. I need to hear this song live and let out a cry that much I do know.

The final chorus WOW, INCREDIBLE all I can say!
You can follow Jess on her Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY