GABBY BARRETT WINS BIG AT 2021 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

“Continuing her reign as the genre’s hottest new female star,” according to Sounds Like Nashville, Warner Music Nashville’s multi-platinum artist, Gabby Barrett has added two more accolades to her credit as a first-time winner at the fan-voted 2021 American Music Awards on Sunday 21st November.
As the MOST-NOMINATED Country music female artist, Gabby brought home Favorite Country Album for Goldmine, and Favorite Country Song for The Good Ones.

“I feel so honored to win these categories and I’m truly humbled and blessed by it, so thank you for voting,” shared Gabby during her acceptance. “I want to send a big thank you to our Lord Jesus, my husband, my daughter, my family back home in Pittsburgh, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you to the amazing fans. I’m sending you so much love!”

Photo Credit: Robby Klein

Living out her dreams like the inspiring message of her latest chart-rising single, Footprints on the Moon, off her award-winning, GOLD breakout, Goldmine, the top-streaming debut album also features her meteoric 5x platinum, I Hope, the most-streamed Country song of 2020; 4-week Hot AC Number 1 crossover I Hope featuring Charlie Puth which earned the iHeartRadio Titanium Award for reaching over 1 Billion radio spins; and Platinum three-week Number 1 for The Good Ones. Amassing over 1.5 Billion global streams, Gabby just released an extended version with four fresh tracks including Pick Me Up, Never Get It Back, I Will Always Love You, and The Good Ones (Wedding Version).
Listen to Goldmine (Deluxe) here.

You can follow Gabby on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY