SINGLE REVIEW - DANIELLE BRADBERY - STOP DRAGGIN' YOUR BOOTS

Today (Friday 30th July) will see US singer-songwriter, Danielle Bradbery release her brand new single, Stop Draggin' Your Boots.
Stop Draggin' Your Boots was written by Josh Kear, Hillary Lindsey and Gordie Sampson.

Photo Credit: Big Machine Records

Stop Draggin' Your Boots starts with a uptempo instrumental giving off some real country feels which I am loving as it brings the song together fantastically throughout.
The first verse sees Danielle's crisp vocal at the forefront with catchy lyrics with that feeling off seeing someone on a night out with the feelings of wondering where to go next.
The chorus of Stop Draggin' Your Boots features some incredibly beautiful catchy lyrics that I couldn't help but catch myself singing along with. I love the sass from Danielle, this is a song that is demonstrating so much of how Danielle has grown as an artist. This part of the song when I heard the ultimate you’re either all in or you’re out lyrics.
The second verse continues with Danielle's sassy vocal which sees her sharing some very wise words that you can hear our mothers saying to us based on starting a new relationship - your heart is the most important thing in all of this!
The final verse and softer final chorus bring the song full circle which I have to say gave me goosebumps everytime, I hear it.

Stop Draggin' Your Boots is my new summer jam.

What Danielle says about Stop Draggin' Your Boots
“This song is a fiery anthem for every girl that’s ever felt strung along by a guy. The bold lyrics and sassy beat really pulled me in and reminded me of that fun, Shania Twain, 90’s country pop vibe that I’m pumped to channel that into my music” Danielle shares. “It made me feel for the times my friends and I have been in the middle of these situation-ships. There’s no longer room for wishy-washy feelings or time for you to be unsure – you’re either all in or you’re out!”

You can follow Danielle on her Social Media
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY