SINGLE REVIEW - LAUREN HALL - JUST LIKE I KNEW

This Friday (4th September) will see up and coming US singer-songwriter, Lauren Hall who I am very happy to feature on our website once again as she is set to release her brand new single, Just Like I Knew.

Just Like I Knew starts with an upbeat guitar and drum instrumental which I have to admit brings in so much to the song despite not hearing Lauren's vocals until a little while later.
The first verse of Just Like I Knew sees Lauren's soft vocals whilst showcasing her wonderful vocal tone which happens to allow the lyrics to come through beautifully the attention to detail is perfect.
The chorus features some wonderfully catchy lyrics that I couldn't help but want to sing and dance along with despite not being able to do either. You can hear so much vulnerable from Lauren within the lyrics which for me is unique, and shows everyone who Lauren is as an artist.
You can hear Lauren has written Just Like I Knew about a situation she has been in, and songs like this are magical.
The second verse continues Just Like I Knew beautifully as in this verse you get to hear another side of her vocal range, and meaning of the lyrics being sung which continues this song incredibly!
The instrumental break up ahead of the final chorus was a wonderful move from Lauren as it allowed the song a little time to breathe.
Just Like I Knew ends with the chorus sees Lauren's extremely soft vocal tone at the forefront which is quickly taken back to her normal vocal range in a fantastic move.

You can follow Lauren on her Social Media​​​​
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY