SINGLE REVIEW - DANIELLE BRADBERY - GIRLS IN MY HOMETOWN

Today (Friday 25th September) will see US singer-songwriter, Danielle Bradbery release her brand new single, Girls In My Hometown.

Photo Taken By Me at C2C 2018

Girls In My Hometown starts with a soft, slow piano instrumental which opens the song off beautifully.
The first verse sees Danielle's soulful, slow vocals at the forefront with her heartfelt lyrics which I instantly caught myself being able to relate too. The lyrics are ones that you can't help but listen too extremely carefully.
The chorus features some of the most incredible heartfelt lyrics in the song because let's be honest everyone will be able to relate to them one way or another. You can hear so much emotion in Danielle's vocals that at times I caught myself getting emotional. Girls In My Hometown is one incredibly beautiful song thanks to the attention to details from Danielle.
The second verse of Girls In My Hometown continues beautifully as the song got a little more upbeat as the lyrics got a little more honest as things change as you show up - love that Danielle has written about this change in our lives as we are growing up. The more I hear the chorus the more it brings Girls In My Hometown together beautifully.
The instrumental ahead of the final verse breaks the song up fantastically. The final verse is much softer, and perfect for the lyrics as it allows Danielle's song-writing to shine through. Heading into the final chorus, Danielle's vocal is a lot softer allowing Danielle to show off her incredible vocal tone, also in the final chorus too!

You can follow Danielle on her Social Media
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY