SINGLE REVIEW - FRANKIE DAVIES - ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Tomorrow (Friday 24th January) will see Jersey-born singer-songwriter, Frankie Davies release her brand new single, Asking For A Friend.

Asking For A Friend starts with gorgeous guitar instrumental which is just stunning and gives off many happy vibes. I love the honesty of this song right from the start and having heard this song live a few times, I couldn't help but sing along right from the start. Frankie's crisp vocals, I have to admit gives the song so much vulnerable and honesty, making me feel a little emotional.
The chorus is one of my favourite parts of the songs thanks to the catchiness of the lyrics and melody. The questions asked within the chorus got me thinking and relatable realising that the way I am feeling at the moment is ok and all the questions we have are ok to have and be asking.
The second verse continues Asking For A Friend in the most beautiful and relatable way if I have ever heard one giving me goosebumps.
The bridge of Asking For A Friend for me are perfect and feature the standout lyrics of the song.
There is something about Frankie and writing her music from the heart which gives us lyrics which are rather stunning and feature a lot of relatable questions - I adore the fact that Frankie had the guts to write a song like this about the society we live in today when it comes to Social Media!

Asking For A Friend is one of my favourites songs Frankie has ever written and for me having been a fan for so long is just mind-blowing.

Asking For A Friend is one hell of a song and one that I hope others will enjoy and be able to relate too in one way or another.

You can follow Frankie on her Social Media
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

DINGLE DRAMA COMING UP IN THE DALES OF EMMERDALE

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAISY CAMPBELL SHONE THROUGH SOME EMOTIONAL SCENES