EASTENDERS EPISODE REVIEW - FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY - LOUISE MITCHELL LEAVES WALFORD!

In tonight's episode, viewers saw a rather emotional episode (for a good and bad reason) especially if you are a fan of Ben Mitchell and Callum Highway aka BALLUM like me.
However, tonight's episode saw Louise Mitchell and Lisa Fowler leave Walford for their new lives in Portugal with Phil Mitchell also going.

Friday's episode was written by Richard Davidson and directed by Chris McGill.
In the first scene of the episode featuring Louise Mitchell and Lisa Fowler was when Ben and Phil Mitchell were sat talking altogether around the table in the kitchen as they were all seen talking about their move to Portugal as Louise was determined for her mum to be on her side with the move.
Love that Louise said that she had a choice to being involved in the whole Keanu Taylor situation over Christmas. I love The Mitchell family and it's had me realise how much I will miss their scenes when he no longer have them.

In the next scene, Ben and Callum Highway were seen saying an emotional goodbye where Callum was seen telling Ben to stay for him and his daughter, Lexi and you know what I had tears in my eyes.

In the next scene, Bex Fowler was seen leaving her house and going on her way over to see her best friend, Louise as she prepares to leave for a new life in Portugal something Bex isn't aware of.
I am not ready for this friendship to be over. Jasmine Armfield and Tilly Keeper are two wonderful actors and I will miss their scenes together.

In the next scene, Karen Taylor was seen opening up to Sharon about her son, Keanu's whereabouts as he revealed that she had seen her son at the airport and the emotionalness of the scene was something that gave me tears in my eyes.

In the next scene, Ben was seen saying his goodbyes to daughter, Lexi in what were rather emotional scenes. Moments later, best friends, Bex and Louise were seen having their goodbyes in The Queen Vic in a way that Bex didn't realise that Louise was infact saying her goodbye and I was in tears as Phil entered - once Bex knows that Louise has left she will be gutted. The way that Louise was seen apologising to her best friend, something that I wasn't expecting to hear from the character.

In the next scene, Louise was stood outside on the kerb as Lisa walked across the Square to her daughter as Phil quickly joined them as they were all set for Portugal.
Moments later, in the back of a cab, Louise, Lisa, Ben, Phil and baby Peggy were seen leaving as Ben was seen wanting to stay and apologising to his dad. I am so grateful for the words that Phil said to Ben as he got out of the cab and went to be happy with Callum. However, as Phil checked with Louise that she was still on for their new lives in Portugal as it was obvious that the only people Louise needed was her daughter and her parents.

The happier scene of the episode was when Ben and Callum reunited and Ben's heart-to-heart with Callum was something that needed to be said and heard. This scene was one I liked.

I am really annoyed that Louise and Lisa didn't get the duff, duff they deserved - this was the one thing I hoped for on Tilly's final episode and I was disappointed to say the least!

You can watch Tilly's final scenes here.

I have really enjoyed having Lucy Benjamin back as Lisa and you know what I wish it was for longer.

Tilly Keeper, I have nothing but praise for you over the past 4 years of your journey as Louise Mitchell and I am SO EXCITED to see what's next for you as an actress. The one thing I know for sure is that I will be supporting you always and wishing you all the very best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY