NEXT WEEK GEMMA ATKINSON RETURNS TO HOLLYOAKS FOR HER GUEST STINT

During next week's episodes of Hollyoaks, viewers will see the return of Lisa Hunter which I personally have to say I am very excited about as Lisa was one character I loved watching growing up.
I really can't wait to see Gemma Atkinson back in Hollyoaks.

Gemma was involved in some high-profile storylines during first stint on the show including two which she is remembered for as it helped many young people. There was something so special about this character that saw her change and develop through these hard hitting storylines.

Photo Credit: Lime Pictures/ Hollyoaks

Lisa will show up in the Hollyoaks village next week after a 17 year absence as Zara Morgan and Tony Hutchinson prepare for their debate, but could things be set to get worse for Zara as secrets regarding her time in Thailand are things are set to be revealed. As much as I love Lisa, I don't want her to ruin her friendship. I am really excited to see Gemma and Kelly Condron work together once again.

As Lisa has a proposition for Zara, it's not long before hey team up leading to a trouble for someone.

Talking about her return to the Channel 4 soap in November, Gemma said: “I’m thrilled to be popping back to Hollyoaks for a short time. It’s where my career began so of course, I was going to say yes! The cast and crew are so wonderful and although we have stayed in touch personally, it’ll be great to work together again professionally.”

You can watch Hollyoaks Monday - Friday on Channel 4, E4, and 4OD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY