SINGLE REVIEW - THE SHIRES - I SEE STARS

Today (Friday 26th January) will see British country duo, The Shires made up of singer-songwriters, Ben Earle and Crissie Rhodes release their brand new single, I See Stars.

I reviewed I See Stars as it was played on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show this morning (26th January)

I See Stars starts with this wonderful soft instrumental opening thanks to the first verse instantly starting off the track. 
The first verse sees Ben's soft vocal tone opening I See Stars with this wonderful storytelling right from the start that I caught myself really enjoying right from the off.
The chorus features a wonderful pop-country feel with many thanks to the beautiful meaning of the lyrics that will I hope get the listeners thinking. Crissie and Ben's harmonies are stunning throughout growing how much they grow with every single song they release.
The second verse of I See Stars saw Crissie taking the lead vocals on this part allowing for us listeners to hear another side of the songs dynamic that I really appreciated and adored because there is something so special and unique about this duo.
The catchiness of the lyrics is something that I love and the more I heard the chorus the more I was singing along.
The bridge demonstrated Ben and Crissie's fantastic vocal ranges and tones that never fail to leave me with goosebumps.
The final chorus was in a slower giving us listeners the perfect opportunity to hear the lyrics in a different tone and appreciate them. But one thing, I really enjoyed was how they took the song but to their upbeat style for the final time bringing the song to a wonderful end.

All I can say about I See Stars is WOW!

You can follow The Shires on their Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY