SINGLE REVIEW - LISA WRIGHT - EVERYTHING CHANGES

Today (Friday 29th April) will see British singer-songwriter, Lisa Wright release her brand new single, Everything Changes.

Photo Credit: Tim Dunk

Everything Changes sees a soft guitar instrumental start the song off in a beautiful way that from the moment Lisa starts singing you hear how well they compliment one another.
The first verse opens Everything Changes with Lisa's softer vocal at the forefront with her soulful meaningful vocals that you can hear so much vulnerability within which is something many listeners will like listening to because the lyrics are ones many people will be able to relate with.
Everything Changes' chorus features some life changing messages about how love can change your direction in life for better and for worse - which is why this song for me has the perfect blend of positivity, and sadness that is exactly what happens in our lives. Lisa's vocals are special throughout, and you can hear how much the lyrics mean to her.
The second verse of Everything Changes continues with this raw vulnerability from Lisa that honestly had me captivated as I caught myself being able to relate with most of what Lisa was singing making this song even more unique, and I have a feeling it will do this for many people too.
The more, I hear the chorus the more I catch myself getting so emotional thanks to the lyrics, and being at those crossroads in my life.
The final verse of Everything Changes sees the emotional side of Lisa's vocals come across with the most beautifully perfect tone that enters into the final chorus fantastically.

I can't thank Lisa enough for writing Everything Changes.

You can follow Lisa on her Social Media​​​​
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY