DEBUT SINGLE REVIEW - EMMA & JOLIE - I DON'T NEED A MAN

This Friday (10th July) will see British singer-songwriting Duo, Emma & Jolie release their debut single, I Don't Need A Man.

You can read my interview with Emma and Jolie here.

Photo Credit: Jodie Morris

I Don't Need A Man has a guitar instrumental to start which gives us listeners a proper country feel for the song which I instantly loved. The first verse sees Jolie start their debut single off wonderfully with her soft, and sweet vocal range which soon as Emma on the vocals as the verse is spilt into two with lyrics that a lot of us girls/ ladies will be able to relate with. I am loving the amount of female empowerment in this song!
The chorus is the first time in which us listener get to hear Emma & Jolie with their beautiful harmonies which are just mind blowing. The lyrics are so catchy, and fun which is just great as this will resonate with a lot of people. I Don't Need A Man is one hell of a sassy song, which these two young ladies have done fantastically especially as it's their debut single.
The second verse of I Don't Need A Man continues with Jolie on the first part of the verse with Emma on the part which is just as wonderful as you get to hear both of these incredible ladies vocals individually as well as together which gives the song a little more life as Emma & Jolie are very different sounding but work so incredibly well together.
I Don't Need A Man has a solo instrumental ahead of the chorus that ends the song in a beautiful way as Emma & Jolie's sassy vocals are displayed in a way that a lot of listeners are going to love.

TWO WORDS for I Don't Need A Man are FEMALE EMPOWERMENT!

You can follow Emma and Jolie on their Social Media
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY