SINGLE REVIEW - LOUISE PARKER - LITTEL BIT DRNK

This Friday (11th November) will see British country singer-songwriter, Louise Parker release her brand new single, Littel Bit Drnk.

Photo Credit: Meglensphoto (instagram)

Littel Bit Drnk has a soft instrumental that I enjoyed right from the start as it compliments Louise's crisp vocal tone throughout mixed with her softer vocals.
The first verse sees a lot of vulnerability changing through seeing a rather special moment thanks to the honesty within the lyrics that caught me getting extremely emotional over. You can hear so much vulnerability of a real situation which I have to say bought the tears out of me as the lyrics are heard hitting.
The chorus features Louise's soft vocal tone to start before the crisp tones return seeing even more honesty shining through allowing for the perfect mix throughout. The lyrics bought those moments with your friends on a night out to my mind, and how grateful we are for them.
The second verse continues Littel Bit Drnk with the real life honesty at the forefront seeing another side of who Louise is as an artist which is fantastic to hear especially as the verse heads into the chorus bringing a little more to the song. As I was listening to the lyrics, I caught myself thinking thinking about am I really alone, or am I just overthinking.
The bridge mixed in with the chorus is beautiful bringing the song to the most natural close.

Throughout Littel Bit Drnk you can see how much Louise has grown as an artist which is incredible, when you think back to her previous songs you can most definitely see a growth which for me is empowering to see!

You can follow Louise on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY