SINGLE REVIEW - COLLEEN McKEE - BROWN EYED BOY

This Friday (11th November) will see Nashville Recording Artist, Colleen McKee who describes herself as a Country-Pop singer-songwriter release her brand new single, Brown Eyed Boy.

Photography Credit: Erin McCaffrey

Brown Eyed Boy has an uptempo instrumental from the drums that supports the song brilliantly throughout. The first verse has some catchy lyrics mixed with fun sassy lyrics that sees Colleen's crisp vocal tone at the forefront allowing for a different side to be taken on the lyrics at many different moments.
The chorus sees the catchiest of lyrics continuing mixed with many sing along moments that for me I really enjoy throughout. The more it was repeated the more I caught myself wanting to sing along.
Brown Eyed Boy continues with even more honesty thanks to the very pop country style which is fantastic as it reminds me of the reason that I started to enjoy Colleen's music in the first place - the more I hear Colleen's music the more we get to see what a fantastic artist, she is!
There is something so beautiful about this side of Colleen that makes for some brilliant songs that I have no admit, Colleen is waiting for the right time to release.
The instrumental break up is perfectly timed the way that the chorus ends Brown Eyed Boy is wonderful.

You can follow Colleen on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY