*MY OPINION* EMMERDALE TURNS 50 TRAILER THEORIES

With Emmerdale 50th starting next week as October begins after watching the promo video for the special episodes, I thought I would share some of my thoughts.
Everyone who knows me knows how much I love Emmerdale and from their trailers you are left with so many questions, and this one is no different.

Cain Dingle and Al Chapman are seen in one of the very first clips after someone I can't quite recognise, however, I think Cain learns about his sister, Chas and Al's affair which he isn't pleased about and goes looking for him resulting in them going head-to-heart and perhaps Al is in for a shock by the look on Cain's face.

Marlon Dingle can be knee deep in mud could he be involved in the danger somehow? especially as at the end of the trailer it appears that he falls off something, does this symbolise a fall in his recovery or is it just a coincidence?

Kim Tate, is the character for me in the trailer that got me thinking because knowing that she is it her wedding day the first question, I have is - is her wedding day a success? 2. Is she running away from the danger or heading into the danger of her wedding - due to what appears to be her wedding shoes in hand? surrounded by a load of mud. 3. Could they be looking for someone who is in a danger, and from the trailer this could be absolutely anyone! A lot of mixed questions there.

Noah and Charity Dingle being in a involved with a pregnant Amelia Spencer being by the car as my first thought of seeing this was - Is Noah going to be ok as we see him looking up at something which I think is the weather due to the gloomy storm conditions that appear. For some reason, during recent scenes a lot of my friends know that he is a character I think will have a major shock during the October episodes, however, this trailer is only adding to my panic.
However, with her next to the car does something serious happen between her and Noah?
You can see so much panic on Amelia's face that I am left wondering does the weather cause her a few issues for her with her unborn child, or maybe something more serious could happen - with these stormy conditions anything is possible it would seem. 

Moira Dingle, Charles Anderson and his daughter, Naomi, Nicola King and Sam Dingle they are the ones, I am really unsure about and how they fall into this storm, however, the way that Sam falls maybe he could be one to add to the danger list in the fact that maybe he ends up getting hurt due to the storm?

With Liv and Vinny Dingle forcing their way through the stormy weather conditions with Vinny appearing to be hanging on to a tree, could this suggest that Vinny is also in danger? We all know that Vinny and Liv have been through a lot of the past few months, could this be sent to test them even further to show what a tight unit they are?

Here is the trailer.

You can catch Emmerdale celebrating their birthday throughout the whole of October with episodes airing at 7.30pm Monday to Friday with Thursday episodes being an hour long.
DON’T forget Emmerdale’s special ONE-HOUR LONG on Sunday 16th October.

Comments

  1. I love these theories, I have been thinking loads since the trailer has been released. I think Al, Vinny and maybe Chas could be in danger or as you said Marlon, Marlon and Chas were both falling from the cake.

    Noah and Amelia is an interesting concept and I have been thinking for a while how they would do this. I am wondering what the hell has made her go out in a storm as it seems Noah and her are joined at the hip. I am thinking maybe she's coming back from college?

    I think it could be more Amelia being in danger and the baby than Noah, probably more the baby. I have a vision of Charity helping Amelia giving birth in the back of a car. I am so pleased though that Charity in the 50th episode and being a mama bear to Noah at the moment and away from the Dingle dramas of affairs. So refreshing to see a real character arc with her, and how she's supporting Noah of being a dad to the baby with no questions and just being there.

    I also noticed Amelia's little cake doll was on the floor at the end, which made me think its her in danger more, not Noah. Hopefully Amelia and Noah both make it out okay, because they have the potental to be a cracking couple, and its been refreshing to see a storyline where it shows prison can change you along with having someone that believes in you by your side.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY