SINGLE REVIEW - EMMA & JOLIE - A MILLION CHRISTMAS TREES

This Friday (3rd December) will see British singer song-writing duo, Emma and Jolie release their debut Christmas single, A Million Christmas Trees.


A Million Christmas Trees starts with an upbeat festive instrumental which I have to admit sets the tone of the song perfectly.
The first verse sees Emma's vocal at the forefront displaying this wonderfully soft soulful tone with lyrics of meaning that allow us listeners to hear a few magical moments which got me in the mood for Christmas (I am the least Christmassy person!). A Million Christmas Trees takes you on a journey that sees the song beautifully link to the chorus. The journey is one that I really caught myself appreciating, and its amazing as we get older we start to appreciate time with our families.
The chorus features Emma and Jolie's vocals working in perfect harmony allowing for their vocal tones to shine through. There is something so incredibly special and who Emma & Jolie are as artists. A Million Christmas Trees features many Christmassy vibes as the song continues to grow and develop as I started to think of my loved ones once again.
The second verse of A Million Christmas Trees continues with Jolie's vocal take the lead seeing a little softer more vulnerable side adding another dynamic to the song allowing me to think about the lovely family Christmas memories, I have created over the past few years.
The more I hear the chorus the more I appreciated the chorus, and the moment that the instrumental came into end A Million Christmas Trees, I caught myself getting emotional once again.

You can follow Emma and Jolie on their Social Media
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY