EMMERDALE EPISODE REVIEW - DANNY MILLER'S FINAL SCENES AS AARON DINGLE

Tonight's episode (6th December) saw Liv Flaherty's day in court on the charges of Ben Tucker's murder which us viewers know she has been falsely accused of, and within the episode Danny Miller left his role as Aaron Dingle after joining the show back in 2007.

You can read my Top 10 moments here.

Tonight's episode was directed by Jane Ashmore and written by Andrew Kirk.

In Monday's episode, Emmerdale viewers saw Aaron Dingle re-watching the video of him and Ben Tucker, as Chas Dingle checks in on her son their bond is something I am really going to miss. The facial expressions and emotions from both of these characters said a lot especially with Aaron struggling as much as he is.

Back at the Dingle's farm, Belle, Sam, and Vinny were talking about Liv Flaherty and how they are going to court together with Belle's words being needed. The camera long distance shoot of Aaron outside of the court spoke volumes as it showed a lot of vulnerability, however once inside Aaron looks lost as Sam, Belle, and Vinny come and find him and it's obvious how lost and confused he is feeling - Aaron's facial expression speak a thousand words.

In The Woolpack, Chas was seen talking to her brother, Cain Dingle about Aaron, and about how she thinks he could turn down a very dark path as Vinny, Sam, and Belle tell her that she didn't get a bail leading to Sam telling them about how lost Aaron was sat on his own Vinny only wanting the best is something I appreciate.

Moments later, Liv gets a visit from Aaron after her court hearing which Liv is happy about but Aaron looks so lost making Liv confused and emotional. I feel for both Liv and Aaron, but as Aaron said they are bad for one another - I may have shouted at my TV at that moment! What an emotional scene that was - Danny Miller and Isobel Steele work so incredibly well together that deserve a lot of praise. I can understand the emotions but the past mentions have me crying they mean so much to each other - the love they have on/ off screen is just wonderful. OMG, I am sobbing I feel for the pair of them. Liv and Aaron both wearing their hearts on their sleeves in all honesty I am broken. WOW, what a hard moment. 

Seconds later, Sam catches up with his wife, Lydia where he apologises but it's hard for Lydia to accept and understandably. I really feel for Lydia now.

Later back in The Mill, Aaron brings a bag to his car Aaron looks so broken as Cain sees him and asks about how the court hearing went - Cain and Aaron's chat was needed with Cain's softer side shining through. Aaron mentioning Adam Barton leading to Cain offering him a quick escape as Chas is there when the boot in pulled down leading to the mother and son talking about his plans to leave - the caring side of Chas is wonderful to see.

Aaron's too emotional as he mentions how Emmerdale has not being the same his Robert, my Robron feels are returning. Aaron's heart-to-heart is far too emotional you can hear and tell how much he needed a clean break the way that Chas accepts her son's decision was a really sweet moment between the pair. I'm balling my eyes out.

In the final Chas and Aaron scene, I caught myself crying with the dialogue speaking volume. There is something I love about how Chas only wants the best for her son and all do anything for him to make sure he is happy. I am really going to miss Lucy Pargeter and Danny Miller scenes.

WOW! I am broken after that episode I really wasn't prepared for this episode tonight especially with the final scene of the sunset over the Dales and take on me adding even more of a poignant feel.
I have nothing but praise for the incredible work and direction of Jane Ashmore there is something so magical about the way of the episode.

I am really going to miss Danny and what he has bought to the show but I am glad that the door has been left open for him.

This episode aired on Monday 6th December on ITV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY